Ogopogo (Baby Nessie) Silicone Tea Infuser
Tea is serious business.
But, that doesn't mean you can't have a little fun steeping your favourite loose leaf tea in your favourite teacup.
Baby Nessie - named after the infamous Loch Ness monster - is better known in Canada (our Native Land) as Ogopogo.
Why the Cove Tea Co.'s Ogopogo Tea Infuser is fabulous:
- EASY TO USE: Simply fill Ogopogo's bottom half with the tea of your choice (Not suitable for powdered tea or a fine ground tea leaf.) Give the top a quick push to the bottom, and let it steep.
- MADE TO LAST: The Cove Tea Company's Ogopogo tea infusers are made with food-grade, non-toxic silicone.
- FITS YOUR FAVOURITE CUP: The neck will form to your style of cup and will stand in the bottom of your cup or hang on the edge of tall cups.
- EASY-TO-CLEAN: Discard used leaves and rinse in hot water. Or, place it on the top shelf or utensil basket of your dishwasher for easy cleaning.
- ELIMINATES TEA DEBRIS: Enjoy your favourite loose leaf teas without getting a mouth full of tea leaves.
OPTIMAL for medium to large leaf teas. This includes our selection of white teas.
Share this Product
I love my Ogopogo tea infuser, I might have to buy more as gifts for friends and family. It’s easy to use, easy to clean, and it looks SO cute all the while!
Any smaller pieces come through and float around in your tea. Would not pay close to $30 for again. Great for novelty purposes not really practical.
Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear this. I've used it for a variety of loose leaf teas myself, but Baby Nessie is better suited for black teas, green teas, and white teas. Which tea did you try steeping with Baby Nessie? ~ Sherry